Saint John of God Housing Association supports the concept of a constitutional right to safe, secure, affordable homes. This social mission is at the core of Saint John of God Housing Association’s work and it drives our ambition.
Saint John of God Housing Association
- advocates for socially responsible, environmentally acceptable and sustainable communities in its developments.
- advocates for people with special needs to maximise the provision of accommodation for people with specific needs.
- aims to respond creatively and effectively to the huge demand for social housing amongst the people we serve.
- ensures that the financial stewardship of the Housing Association is of the highest standard.
- reinvests any surpluses back into the company to further its social mission.